An Arduino based Sample Player with Pitch- and Low Pass Filter Control.
On my hunt for an Sampler without SD Card for the Arduino i found the Mozzi Library written by Tim Barrass. This Guy is an amazing Enchanter ;).Thank you Tim for your help on the mozzi forum. The Library implements all the stuff you need for Synths, Samplers and Sounds on the Arduino , here`s the overview from the Mozzi Page :
Things I proudly managed :
- Convert WAV files to Wavetables with Phyton Scipts and Command line.
- Use Old Arcade switches for trigger and change Samples.
- Use Button States in Arduino to run different Program Codes
- Debug Buttons with Boolean = false ;
- Put all the shit together in an old Soap-Bubble-Gun , glue Switches and substitute the 3 x 1,5V Batteries with an 9V Block.
- Use Adafruit Neopixels ,triggered by the Sample trigger Button.
- Use Mozzi at all,because it`s a little different from normal Arduino code.
Still to Do and Fails :
- MIDI IN. i started a sample with MIDI in but could`t pitch/play it.Next time i`ll try it again.
- Couldn #include the wavetable.h file to my script so ipasted it direct into my script instead of #include
See my workin Code on GITHUB